Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flifferhuzza

One day  I was walking through the woods and I saw a strange animal that I had never seen before. It was the size of a bear. It had grey fur and spikes on its back. It was eating leaves and hitting a popped football around when I saw it. It was very friendly because it came up to me and licked me like a dog would. It also let me pet it for awhile. It followed right behind me as I continued down the path in the woods and it made me wonder what type of animal it was. I went home and sure enough the friendly animal followed right behind me. When I got home I looked it up online and I found out that the animal was a flifferhuzza. It was a strange name but the animal was very friendly, so I decided to keep him. I named him Toby and he has lived with me ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment